Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Noodlin' Pt. 2 : WTF?????


A week or so ago I traded a few CDs for a true beast of a pedal. For an entire week it sat in my living room taunting me. "Just try and make me work, fucker".

This week's jam is all over the map. It's a Grendel Drone Commander run through this massive box that oscillates, modulates, filters.. everything. It's pretty awesome. I will apologize for the hamfisted-ness of this track. I was planning to make something in more of a creep drone for Halloween... instead you get this.

I should have some new toys soon. A couple new Crank mics and a AD Convulsion 2 ... maybe I'll do some vocal only recordings. Lucky you.

Also, I've been putting up links to some really cool blogs - some of note are Cassette Tape Superstar, Jellyfish Altar, Free Jazz From Slavery, and No Not Fun Not No.

Listen/Download

Let's All Pretend This Time Was a Good Time

No comments:

Post a Comment