Sunday, November 15, 2009

Not a Jam.. but it's probably better!!


I wasted nearly an hour yesterday recording a few tracks for the site before I packed everything up for the move. I'm no longer using the tape deck (sadly coz it gave a really nice dirt recording) because it was listing heavy into the right channel and very little on the left. I realize there is a quick fix for this, but an even quicker fix was to use my minidisc recorder which is too often laying dormant.
So I dashed off a quick series of recordings only to realize that I had left the 1/8" jack in the out slot leaving me with nothing... not even some decent hiss to work with. With that I decided to pack everything up and take a break until I'm in the new place and everything is set up the way it should be.

THERE WILL STILL BE FREE SHIT THOUGH!!!

I'm going through the archives and taking old posts, chopping them up, taking the best bits and giving them new lives. Today's track will be the first.

Something nice will be sent to anyone who can tell me which track was selected to be reborn!

herrdoktrokrieg (a.a.a.t.t.t.) gmails dots com

Download
- Virb is being a pain in the ass - this is D/L only.

Improv Amputation

1 comment:

  1. Favourite so far. Seriously grimy/creeped-out. Nice!

    ReplyDelete